Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 20 February 2013

I'm busy I'm smart.

Just finished doing my LGA's ppt. Urgh, the ceiling fan in my room is getting stronger the past two days and the temperature in my room dropped 2 Celsius (Maybe). Ceh poyo punya kipas. Ada masa pula dia kuat and lemah. I bayar duit asrama hokey! I wanted to write a long and boring post but since I have class tomorrow, I decided postpone it to weekends. So that, at least I have something to do on weekends and bukan tidur memanjang only and apabila mood rajin menaip ini datang, automatically it will affect you to do other things like assignment and bukan tidur memanjang only. ok. repetition.
Few days ago, I had difficulty to sleep, and pada waktu itu, kipas siling durjana itu masih lemah dan temperature bilik sangat high, menyebabkan my body temperature juga high, and menurut cyril, nyamuk suka pada orang yang high body temperature ini. Durjana nyamuk! I cannot sleep until 5, and I was so sure it was 5 am because I checked the time like every one hour and it feels like forever. Luckily, I'm not sure when, that I finally managed to sleep, and that morning class was cancelled. Heavens! oh yeah, I have insomnia too. So that contributes one of the reason why I cannot sleep.
Btw, kesibukan membuatkan saya merasa pandai. why, figure out yourself.

I would like everyone to stop dreaming about me now. Like seriously. 

koizora versi gedik.

koizora versi ori. 

gambar ini semart kerana ada jambatan di belakang. kbai.




lots of love
~tayaldo~xoxo


1 comment:

  1. ui, sy xpernah pun ini na...haha, semat jgk tu gmbr koizora kita haha

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW