Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Random: Christmas Finale


So yesterday was Christmas. And yesterday yesterday was Christmas Eve. We went to church early but still we ended up sitting upstairs (church’s upstairs' chairs is inconvenient. It’s a long bench. You cannot lean. You can only sit.) There are so many people!

Like usual, I spent my Christmas eating and sleeping at home. Dad was at home so we makan besar, like seriously big feast. Dady’s sambal lada is very DELICIOUS! I thought of spending my time at home watching movies and sleeping – no, I am not anti-social – at 7 pm udang called me to nano’s house for Christmas gathering. I seriously don’t want to go, but friends are friends. I could not resist. That shows how good I am being a friend. So, I went to his house and we were eating and laughing and drinking and karaoke-ing. That’s actually my first time drinking so many alcoholic drinks in my entire life. *drinking alcohol doesn't make you a bad person, it is just tradition* After we hantar tata go back, we continue and Diden came when it is almost 12. It was awesome. It’s like a little reunion for 5 Science 1 although there are just 6 of us. We are all grown up now but when we are together, perangai gila-gilaan datang balik. And that’s why we need to appreciate our friends. 

 “You don’t need to have lots of friend; you just need to keep the good one”. 

*It was always raining before Christmas and it stopped raining on Christmas Eve and Christmas, and started to rain again after Christmas. Maybe it was just a mere coincidence, but whatever it is, it’s a God’s grace. Blessed Christmas Everyone! 

Google's*



Hugs and kisses
~taya and family~

5 comments:

  1. Erm, tumpang tanye, awk ke dalybelle? Sbb dlm kawan sy yg xramai ni, awk sorang jew ade Belle Belle...hikhik

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Merry belated Christmas! You know tht Englishman lives in our neighbourhood, I swear he didn't work with firework but big gun, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh eh kite la tu..my blog buat masalah..i mean i buat masalah, i thought i stopped following ur blog, i follow balik..rupanya masih berfollow..dang..whatever la..haha

    p/s-siapa english man ni?si master J?haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err, ok. I thought only me, urs and efi's blog always MIA from my reading list, hish...Ya, Master Gun...omg...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaa!same..kanapa ka itu? always MIA. i thought only me.. yg peliknya, why only u n efi..pelik2.. master Gun kan suka festival.. and banyak DUIT. melayang2 duit dibakar..

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW