Another Story Of My Life

Monday 24 December 2012

Random: It's Christmas Day!


It’s Christmas day! Dad is home and gave us Christmas money a.k.a allowance. (Although I’m old enough to have my own Christmas money)

Nonetheless, I am now a legend. Why? Because I survived 21 December, the so-called doomsday. Dang, now I have to go back Ipoh.

Tambunan is so cold. Like seriously cold. It’s always raining. Dua hari suda tiada matahari. Cis, my kain belum kering kot. Unfortunate for Malaysia, we do not celebrate Christmas with snow here. Masuk refrig and main ais la. At least boleh feeling feeling snow and buat snowman kecil. FEELING FEELING SNOW OK. Damn khatulistiwa. 

*can't wait for new year. Pesta firework!! (still don't want to go back Ipoh)


lots of hugs and kisses, Merry Blessed Christmas!
~Fadalya Petrus~

1 comment:

  1. your blog is very good and interesting *-* im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch! And Merry Christmas! <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW