Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 15 December 2012

Same old same old

I recently wrote about how I sleep at 5 am everyday after I got back home, and thats basically my routine everyday. Few weeks after wrote that, I started to sleep early. Like very early. 10-11 pm every night. And surprisingly, I woke up early every morning. I'm not supposed to wake up early. I should only wake up early if,
1. Someone asked me out a day before. Could be anyone. Well, I need time to prepare myself.
2. My mother need to go somewhere and asks me to take care of my little baby brother. I wouldn't know where she goes cause I don't bother to ask her in my sleepy state. zzzz
3. Father is home.
4. I need to pee.
I've been keeping this habit for several weeks now. and look what am I doing now. I'm still typing. and its 4 am in the morning. old habit comes back. I'm sure I'll sleep early again tomorrow night.


same old same old.
~tayaldo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW