Another Story Of My Life

Friday 1 November 2013

Korean Drama Craze

Why are people so crazy about Korean drama? Gee, who knows? As for me, I might answer “because of the fantastically and beautifully script written by the writer of course!” ah, who am I kidding. Of course because of the actor and actresses, especially the handsome actor. Hoho
For the next 2 weeks is my exam week, but doesn't mean I don’t have time to watch my Korean drama. One will always have time for Korean drama, especially *those people like me.
*it means people who never miss to watch their favourite drama, more like Otaku, but less obsessive. But of course our interest is more towards Korean drama.  (Oh, Otaku is Japanese term that refers to people with obsessive interests, commonly the anime and manga fandom)*wink*
There are 4 Korean dramas that I've been watching now. 

1. The Heirs 

2. Marry Him if You Dare 

3. Secret Love  

4. Reply 1994


And needless I say, this Korean dramas have done a good job in entertaining the audience, people like me. 

The first drama “The Heirs” is basically about the romance between the rich lead actor and the poor lead actress and the annoying rich people who are trying to keep their status quo. And of course our handsome lead is LEE MIN HO!  My favourite drama of the four so far. (coz i like high school type drama so much)

Second drama is “Marry Him if You Dare” and it is basically about the future self of the lead actress go back to the present time to prevent the lead actress from marrying our lead actor. I only watch this because the lead actor Lee dong gun, who I last seen in “stained glass” and Jung yong hwa of CN Blue. So far, the story have been delightful especially the 6th episode. We’ll see how it goes next.

The third drama “Secret Love”, I only start watching it because many reviews about the drama have been pointing out the same thing, “IT’S GOOD”. And it really is. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum acting really portrays their character well. And Ji Sung is especially handsome here considering that he just got married. Huh! The story is about the second lead actor who accidentally killed a woman and his girlfriend who is the lead actress volunteer to go to prison for him only to be betrayed by him. So she seek revenge with the help of the lead actor whose girlfriend is the woman killed by the second lead actor. How complicated is that? Or my explanation is complicated? Haha

The last drama is “Reply 1994” which is the spin-off of the hit tvN drama, “Reply 1997”. It is set in the year 1994 which is 19 years ago. *I feel so old* the story is basically about romance between the actor and actress and like “reply 1997”, we have to guess who is the husband of Na jeong, our lead actress. This is a rom com story so I guess I will be paying more attention to this one. Who doesn't like rom com? Ok fine, not everyone.


OK, so I guess I have to go back to reality and study now. Oh gosh, my laziness is killing me. 

lots of study to catch
~annoying korean drama fan girl~xoxo

3 comments:

  1. damn. mau cerita ni nanti . haha. btw. taya, jgn lupa klik iklan saya "P

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn. mau cerita ni nanti . haha. btw. taya, jgn lupa klik iklan saya "P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..ok2..ya ya,,i will..kita sma2 klik..

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW