Another Story Of My Life

Monday 25 November 2013

Holiday’s gift

I am sick. I don’t know how I got it and why I got it. I’ve been living my life healthily this holiday. It is suck to be sick. I cannot sleep coz my nose was blocked and it makes me hard to breath. I have a bad headache and I have to sit down all the time.  I feel like an old woman. My mom was very attentive and helpful, she gave me Actifast Panadol coz that is the only medicine left in the house. I refuse to go to hospital coz I hate hospital and it is too far away and I am so weak and I am lazy to walk and this type of sickness doesn’t really require me to go to the hospital. Just rest at home and you’ll be fine in few days. Although Mr. Aldo force me to go but I gave 101 excuses not to go. You cannot force me mister, I am a pretty stubborn lady.

Another 5 days and it is December. It is the month of advent. And I heard that during this month, couples who want to get married have to wait next year coz the church won’t allow marriage as to respect the advent month. I think this is the first time coz last year it was still permitted. That is why so many people got married this month. It came as a surprise for me really coz I saw many wedding pictures shared in Facebook. Wedding dress so yeppeun! Makes me want to get married.


I wanna go jalan-jalan. I haven’t go anywhere this holiday. My life is so boring. Should have keep some extra money for travelling purpose. Enough to cover my travelling expenses. Gonna do it next year. (but looking at my situation right now and how I handle money, it will be a tough job) T_T   

And I present you...
The side profile of my Chilbong. How can someone be this cute! gosh fan girl.


lots of love
~taya~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW