Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Avicii in Sepang!

Yeah, so the Avicii ads has been lingering around my blog for a long time and it pissed me off because every time the ads come out, I will be searching for the song. Like if I open two tabs at the same time, the YouTube video will come out of nowhere and I will be listening to two freaking videos at the same time and it makes me crazy!

Like I said, this concert has been promoted for a period of time through Nuffnang ad and every time I click on the ad, I will automatically look at the ticket price section. Who the hell bought a freaking RM7500 ticket price! Gosh so expensive, and sold out some more. I have to admit, I have never been into any concert before, and before I die, I should go to one. sigh. There is cheaper ticker price which only cost RM89 but it is also sold out. I can afford that one but being here in Sabah, so far away from Sepang, furthermore I don't think there's anyone who wants to go to their concert with me. I mean, this concert is a Avicii concert and he is a DJ so I don't think there will be any singers invited to sing a song at a freaking electro-techno music beat concert! Or is there any? I will never know.

When I say no one wants to go to the concert with me, I really mean it. Among my friends, I only know one people who likes this kind of music genre. Yes, he is a guy and I am a girl. Yes, it’s weird. I am not like other girl. I love techno, electro, kind of music. This genre of music is really good. I love skrillex, knife party and martin garrix. But I only know knife party and martin garrix through vine. Yeah, their songs came out a lot in vine video. Like a lot! I listen to these song a lot when I’m alone because, their songs are awesome and I can dance like crazy without other people judging me! You can also do a shuffle dance with these songs. I know a little bit shuffle coz imma bad girl in high school. Rather than studying I play a lot. I learn how to shuffle from my friend when we were in form 4. Besides, Form 4 is a honeymoon period. We play a lot during that time. Sigh, those days.


So for those who are going to Avicii concert, enjoy and be crazy! And curse those who’s in VIP Cabana area. Okay kidding. 
psst its on this Saturday 30/11/2013. 



Money money money
~taya~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW