Another Story Of My Life

Thursday 28 November 2013

Wang Lee Hom no more.

I am a big fan of Lee Hom since primary school. I was studying in Chinese primary school so we were force (likely so) to read Chinese newspaper which I did actually but only on the entertainment page. Hah. We were also asked to buy the Nanyang Siang Pau Newspaper. It is a Chinese newspaper. But only few of us bought it, and I think the few of us who bought it was actually Chinese students. I think we only have like 3 Chinese students in class despite being in a Chinese school. Majority of us are Dusun in ethnicity and Sino Dusun.  

So talking about Lee Hom, He can sing, act, able to play more than 10 instruments including violin, piano, drums, guitar, electric guitar, harmonica, flutes and Chinese instruments. He’s tall and handsome. And he can speak perfect English! How can one not adore him!

I am a big fan of him and always read about him in the newspaper. I don’t have laptop or internet connection back in 2004 and never thought of visiting the cyber cafĂ© to surf the internet just to read the news about Lee Hom, so I only rely on Nanyang Siang Pau’s entertainment page to know about him and other Chinese celebrities. Those days, Chinese celebrities are really famous. Nowadays, it’s all about Korean celebrities. Yeah, blame those Korean fans (ok, including me).

Few years back in 2009, when I first created my Facebook profile, I think Lee Hom was among the first celebrity I clicked on like button. And yesterday! He posted something that make every fan girls disappointed. He has a girlfriend now! T______________T I think I just died a bit inside. You might as well get married fast and have a handsome baby so we, the fan girl, can adore your baby instead. Haha! Anyway congratulation! I always wonder if he will end up becoming like Andy Lau who get married at old age. Lee Hom is pretty old now. Lee Hom ah, you should really just get married now and better protect your wife so that your extreme fans will not harass her. As a good fan girl, I am really really really happy with the news (although I want to bang my head on the wall when I first read the news haha!)

I wish you a happy relationship and good luck in everything you do. I wish you get married fast. And, emmm, I will still be your fan.

Goodbye my youth. Goodbye Wang Lee Hom. T_____T






UPDATE: It's Official! Wang LeeHom is married! Wang and his 27-year old girlfirend, Lee JingLei registered their marriage in New York on Wednesday, November 27 2013. Guess what is the date for this post, November 28. It means that the picture above was posted on the same day as his marriage. I was totally shocked. It's not like I don't anticipate this, but the fact that I know he's married a year later (4 months to be exact) was shocking since I post this on November 28 and he got married on November 27!
I cried a bucket tonight(24/3). I feel restless. I will no longer linger over the past. Goodbye my youth. Goodbye LeeHom!!!

2 comments:

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW