Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Of dramas and Friends

So my holiday started few days ago, and I've been living my life with games, dramas and stuff. You know stuff like eating, sleeping, eat and sleep all over again. And I am still faithfully waiting for Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday coz I want to download my dramas. (Duh, talk about crazy drama fan girl). My broadband has been treating me good, the speed is amazing (at certain time duh). So far, nothing amazing happened. I did went out with my buddies yesterday. We laughed and telling each other stories about exam and since we are all TESL-ians, we have more to talk about. That’s the advantage of having your best buddies majoring in the same major.

Dramas quick update: I am totally swooning over Chilbong. That doesn’t mean I don’t love Trash oppa, I love them both but I love Chilbong a bit more, 60 – 40 maybe? More on this later. And just in case you don’t know these characters, it is from Reply 1994/Answer Me 1994. Joon-ah, hugs and kisses. *flying kiss*
And Young Do, even though you are a bastard, you still hot. I feel like I want to bitchslap him and hug him at the same time. But gosh he’s so hot, even hotter than Kim Tan. (and no I don’t mean literally hot like hot sunshine) And yes, this is The Heirs I’m talking about. I hope it gets good rating now since secret love is finished and new drama “Pretty Boy” will come afterward, of which will air tonight. New drama coming into collection baby!


Its 7 pm but it is so dark already. I miss this. 




and with this I announce I have the second male lead syndrome!



2 comments:

  1. me plus siblings were like 'god why bha this the inheritors (tht's the title on tv) no show today...' gilaaa!!! sy mau tu nnti lepas ko sdh hbis donlod...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, The Inheritors. panjang nama, bgus lagi The Heirs..haha bah2..wait next year laaa..haha

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW