Another Story Of My Life

Thursday 21 November 2013

Reply 1994, I’m officially joining the fence!

In my previous post, I did say that my favourite drama of the four that I mentioned was The Heirs. I still love it but I love Reply 1994 more now. Reason is, our Trash oppa and Chilbongie! I am Trash oppa team from the beginning of the drama but that was before my Chilbong enter the story and melt my heart. Gosh, my inner fan girl comes out.  The reason why it is different from The Heirs is, the two male lead get the same share of romance with the female lead. As for The Heirs, only Kim Tan get to have cutey kissy scene with Eun Sang. My poor Young Do. *let me hug u*

As the episode reaches its 11th episode this Saturday, (no show on Friday because of the MAMA thingy), we will get more romance and heartbroken scenes but I totally root for Chilbong, coz he is so cute! I wonder, is binggrae likes Trash oppa here? Or just treats him like a big brother? Coz in Reply 1997, Joon Hee is gay and he likes Yoon Jae. And I totally cool with it. Hahaha. Yoo Yeon-seok who plays Chilbong was dubbed as nation’s bad guy coz he always plays bad guy in the movies he starred in, and I really hate him in the “a werewolf boy”. Good thing he plays good guy in Gu family book. I first saw Jong woo (who plays Trash Oppa) in “my tutor friend” and he was also a bad guy. All the bad guy has turn to good guy now huh. Go Ara should really be thankful to the casting director for casting her in this drama. Her previous dramas was a disappointment. Not that I watch all her dramas. Previously she is just known for her beautiful look and not for her talent. I don’t know who the husband is, and we will have to wait until the end. So, may the best man win (Although Trash Oppa and Chilbong are the best).

***

Gosh, how many Korean dramas and movies have I watched? I should really learn Korean language now.  Oh and did I mention, The Heirs got its first highest rating last night for its 13th episode. See, with “secret love” gone, viewers decided to switch over to The Heirs. The rating for last night was a whopping 20.6%. *clap clap for The Heirs team*

They are looking at the magic eye

sseureki Oppa, Na jeong, Chilbongie

lots of dramas to root for
~taya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW