Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Of Christmas and celebration. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Let me begin my post with, MERRY CHRISTMAS! It’s that time of the year again.

This year’s Christmas was a quiet one. I stayed at home all the time. As usual we went to church. Secure ourselves a good place to sit this time, we finally can lean, hoho, but we still sit at the same place as last year, church’s upstairs' chairs. We can’t beat those who came very early although I must say we really do came early to church this year. Still end up sitting upstairs though. Sigh. And as usual, I got Christmas allowance from my dad. I am my daddy’s little girl.

There’s not much of a Christmas commercial this year on TV. I wonder if it’s because of that “issues”. I am honestly disappointed, so much for shouting “1 Malaysia” when reality is….. Ok, I’m going to stop here. Luckily I am a Sabahan and Sabah multicultural is the best when it comes to celebration. We are tolerant with other religion, no racism, or religionism (if this word even exist). Hope this will never change in Sabah.

This year’s Christmas also blessed with nonstop rain. (why no snow??) It rained on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Last year’s was good though. It stopped raining on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Well, it’s still a God’s grace. I hope it will stop raining on New Year. I need to see those fireworks play in peace.

Now, I only have to wait for New Year and will go back to Ipoh in no time. I’d said this last year, and will say it again and again every year. I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK IPOH.

Merry Christmas from us, Daddy's little girls.
(On a side note, I change my blog’s background. It’s a Christmas tree with purple sky, because I love purple damn much)

Merry blessed Christmas
From Fadalya and Family. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Merry christmas to u and family!
    p/s si uncle photo bombed kmu ka tu? Haha
    and i oso dislike to go back ipoh +__+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..ya..dia photobomb kami sab sya tida sedar dia d blakang..haha

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a blessed christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! hope you have a blessed Christmas too!

      Delete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW