Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Ada Kawan Sudah!

So, my lil' bro got this surat tawaran from SPA since last July. And "we" (my lil bro and I but mostly me) was waiting for his penempatan coz SPA didn't state the penempatan in the surat tawaran. It was I who felt more nervous waiting for his penempatan coz you know, in my place, I mean in perak, KSKB is so near, jalan kaki pun boleh. Ok, jalan kaki is a no no. Penat gila jalan kaki. So, if my lil bro got there then syukur la.

So, in the surat tawaran, "Sila hubungi Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Sabah di talian bla bla bla mulai 29 November 2013 bagi mengetahui maklumat tentang taklimat". It was freaking 29 November when we called them and they said and I quote "(bla bla something they said) kau cuba lagi kol nanti 6 haribulan". Ok, so we wait. And we called them at 6 Dec, and their answer was "nanti kami kol balik". The F? We were tired with this game and decided, when it is the time, it will come out eventually.
 
9 December, I was still patiently waiting for the result. See, it was my bro's problem tapi yang sibuk sibuk kakak dia. hoho. So, apa lagi, I checked this website yang memang for the SPA-ians to check their penempatan, there's one new announcement., "Semakan penempatan boleh dibuat mulai 10 Disember, jam 5 petang". Oh ok, so it was finally there huh.

10 December, 5 pm. I waited 18 minutes to check if the result was out or not. Guess what. Not out yet. I knew it. Kalau dari 29 November lagi sudah diorang suruh tunggu, apa la sangat kalau lambat sikit lagi kan. *insert sarcasm tone* At 6 something almost 7 pm, The RESULT was finally out. The long awaited freaking result was finally out. I should be given standing ovation for waiting this long. Macam tunggu elaun saja. Samala, lambat keluar. Pengurusan hampeh. Bluek.

Macam God listen to my prayer, or coincidence? Maybe the former.
Thank you God! My lil bro got KSKB Ulu Kinta! Ada kawan sudah! So boleh jalan sama-sama. Boleh jadi "boyfriend" sementara. Boleh minta duit. (ok tidak malu, kakak minta duit when I supposed to give him money coz you know his allowance will be in very late coz he's a freshman so I will be giving him money and the fact that his allowance is bigger then mine, He supposed to give me money. Compensation money).

My dad juga sengsara if like this. His 3 kids dapat di semenanjung. Means more money. Its ok dad. Our allowance can cover the expenses. But I'm very happy coz I can take care of my lil bro sebab kami dekat. It means his money saya yang jaga. hohoho. *evil laugh*

Finally, Congratulation to those SPA-ians out there. Your future is now brightly shining in front of you. You just have to follow it kay.

If only I got the tawaran for Medical Assistant earlier before I enter IPG, mesti now I praktikal oready and next year dapat gaji sendiri oready. SPA! why u lambat give me tawaran?? Frust ni. Frust. 
lots of love
~taya~merry Christmas hohoho

2 comments:

  1. gila sy pula nervous baca hahaha, yeay kita ada sdh boyfriend urang sabah selain sirell haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..itula..paling bkin pnas pengurusan..lambat gilaa..cis..

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW