Another Story Of My Life

Thursday 19 December 2013

KDrama Rant: Pretty Man @ Bel Ami

My first impression? OH GOSH! CRINGY! I want to drop this drama from the early episode. Everytime I watch this drama my hand will clench into a fist and it won't unfold. I feel like scratching my skin until it's bleeding because the cringe-worthy scenes in this drama is so damn high!

I hated Jang Geun Suk in the early episode because he is the reason I clench my hand. I fast forward his scene cause I can't bear to watch it and I'm afraid I might actually make my skin bleeds. The only thing that keep me watching is Lee Jang Woo, our unfortunate second male lead. He is so cute in this drama. His crush towards IU is so cute!

I'm glad I didn't drop this drama though cause the story is getting interesting. We are now on the fourth woman, the 8th episode, and I'm curious what will happen next. And JGS's hair is getting better. I hated him with longer hair cause it makes him look gay. Not gay happy, gay gay. I used to adore him, not anymore. well, maybe a little.

Because they are so cute together, 
I feel bad for David Choi (Jang Woo's character's name)
 coz second male lead NEVER GETS THE GIRL. 
Yes, I'm talking about Young Do and Chil Bong.

One of my fav scene where he says she's cute. 
I can feel the love.


See the hairstyle? It's gradually becoming better, cooler, and handsome. 



Korean drama fan girl mode
~taya!~






No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW