Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 8 December 2013

Random: How cold is my place?

How cold is morning in my place? Pictures below was taken at 0620 in the morning. That's how cold it was. I guess the temperature was 21 - 22 Celsius. Not sure though. 

As you can see, I live in a house surrounded by paddy field. Our own paddy field. Note the fence in the pictures, yes outside the fence is not ours. Sometimes the mist is so thick I can't even see what happens 50 meters ahead. 

But you can always pretend you live in a fairy land. I always do that when I was in high school. I go to school at 0640 every morning and sometimes the mist is still there and I can see my house disappearing as I walk further. Fairy land indeed. Memories! 

Nowadays it is so hard to wake up in the morning. Blame holidays.
Back side of my house

Front side of my house

Zoomed in front side

Zoomed in back side. The zombies are ready to attack us.

(If this how my place looks like in the morning, I wonder how it will look like in Cyril's place?)

4 comments:

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW