Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 15 December 2012

Insignificant matters that happen. ALWAYS.

My broadband gets barred. ah hell. Lucky I'm not one of those people who'll die if he/she is not on the net in a day. *but I do feel like I'm losing myself in my own world. Does that means I'm crazy? No, just addicted to one piece*
I hope my Batik looks nice. The tailor aunty looks nice. She's approachable and got this "warm maternal affection for her guest" which in my case, would be her customer. *oh please, let her do my batik first*
My exam result is satistfying. At least for me. And my mom. And my brothers. And my sisters. Who only peeked through my result and sighed, "Wow, all English"  yup, it sounds just right. Cyril said someone's result drop significantly. Thats why I did not study hard so that my result will not drop and consequently it also did not rise. Fair trade I would say. *gigling*


on a side note: they say that the earth will be dark on 21st December due to some nature phenomenon where the sun, the moon and the earth parallel with each other or something like that. My friends and I planning to take a trip or as we would say "gansau" to anywhere we like. It rarely happen to us. IF it really happen la kan.

Christmas is coming to town!!!! ho ho ho..


lovely greetings from me
~tayaldo~xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Tu la bha, yg penting kita semua lulus, syukur la...*koilo ku kanto komoyon nu di boh, ehem

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW