Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 24 November 2012

The left behind stuff


This is so lame. So, I just finished watching glee season 4 until the 5th episode last night (which was in my laptop like years ago) and been craving since to watch the next episode. I am totally hooked up with it. The new casts are totally rock! That brody guy is a total hot piece. The hot young soldier in Terra Nova who fall in love with the daughter of the lead actor.  Jake is hot stuff, his eyes are really mesmerizing. Ryder is total cute! Kinda looks like Sam a bit but thinner and taller, and maybe goofier? That Marley girl is a total beauty! I love her smile and her eyes, it’s so innocent. The role suits her very well.  And kitty is a total bitch! Very annoying and mean. Meaner than Santana. She’s like the rich daughter who has been pampered since kid and gets anything she wants with whining and screwing things. Nonetheless, all the new casts are great. It’s great to see the old casts are still there. Finn got a little bit thinner. Rachel is doing great in New York. Although I don’t like them breaking up, again, for the hundred times. I guess new environment plays a great role in Kurt and Blaine’s relationship. Long distance relationship sucks huh. Poor Blaine. I don’t like that Mike and Tina has broken up. I shipped them. Nevertheless, there’s a lot of things are going to change from now on. I’m hoping for season 5. 
*I was rooting for Jake and Marley but that Ryder guy changed my mind. Shot!*


we're missing few people here


**Finally, started watching The Big Bang Theory. T_T

LOL
~taya~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW