Another Story Of My Life

Thursday 22 November 2012

First Impression Part 1


So, my first impression towards my classmates. I remember the first meeting with Mark Lim. He was our Ku for our 1st sem and he was the 1st classmate I met. At 1st I thought he is our senior. I thought he is one of the JPP that is assigned to take care of us =.= My 1st impression towards him, he is a very nice Chinese senior. I always thought that other Chinese people are very sombong. Not being racist here. For our first meeting, I punched him and he was taken aback by that. Sorry, Sabahan culture. (>.<)
I think I met my other classmates at our canteen. If I’m not mistaken, it was pidah, syed, azhar and azuang. I don’t remember much about them, but I remember my 1st impression towards syed and azuang. Yup, they seem like gangster. Syed has this red something-something in his eyes and azuang has scar near his right eye. Perfectly disguised. ;D azhar seems nice though. He said something-something about welcoming us here, I don’t even remember saying thank you. Maybe I did. Pidah, I have no idea at all. I don’t remember saying anything to him nor does he say anything to us. He maybe just wants to see who his new classmate is. ( ̄~ ̄;)
And we enter our first class, which is moral class. There I met my other non-muslim classmate. Wei yin is the first person to approach us, then kung ying. They are very nice. I remember divya said something-something to us, but I don’t remember thievina at all. Are u in the class that time thiev? And of course, I remember Cyril very well. After he knows that I’m from Sabah, he speaks dusun with me, which I reply back in Malay. I remember his devastating face. Cyril has those typical Sabahan look, so I don’t find him cute like most people do. In fact, my 1st impression towards him was, this guy has really soft voice and small. xD jangan marah ciril. ╮(╯▽╰)╭ 
After that, it’s time to meet the other classmate. I remember sitting beside haaziq and surround by all the boys. I’m the only one in their community. And syed and azuang are scary as usual. I don’t actually remember my 1st impression towards haaziq, but as I recall he is nice because he let me sit beside him. And ihsan sit beside haaziq. Ihsan is the quiet type like seriously quiet but sometimes he will crack a joke which can only be heard by haaziq and me. It was very funny; it reminds me of my old friend. That’s why I like to sit beside them. \(^ ^)/
My first ever presentation group was with haaziq, shima and fadhil. As I was only close with haaziq, I was in a very awkward situation. Luckily, shima from Sabah, which is shocking. She does not look like Sabahan. Furthermore she speaks semenanjung-style of speaking. xD and fadhil is very kind and smart. I think he lent me his pen. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW