Another Story Of My Life

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Bear in Mind or Bare in mind?

The post title that is not related, totally, to what I'm going to write.
But, the answer for that would be, Bear in mind. Supposedly. Because the word "bare" in Bare in mind means naked which is totally unrelated.
So my holiday begins with a long sleep and headache followed by stomach-ache. I just hate long journey. Seriously. Few days after, I am now red-haired taya. Yup, dying my hair again. Finished watching one piece until episode 200, now waiting for my big bro for the next episode. Totally left behind. Screw that. Eating maggie is a must at home. Then being a mom, she scolded me like there's no tomorrow but give up after seeing her daughter's appetite increase greatly. Sleeping at 5 am and waking up at 1 pm everyday would be my preferences. Well, exception on Saturday because I need to go to church. Still thinking on how I'm going to spend my holiday this year. Still, it's a plain holiday. Nothing interesting. Going to finish all my Korean drama. Hopefully.
Fake. I just can't understand this. Totally true! 



Lots of love
~taya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW