Another Story Of My Life

Thursday 22 November 2012

I Miss You


I miss you too yoo chun oppa! Yup! That is his title for his new drama this year after rooftop prince. I still think the title is too common. The genre is different than his previous drama rooftop prince which is fantasy, comedy and romance. The genre for his new drama will be melodrama and romance. When it involves melodrama, as usual, there will be a lot of crying scenes, heartbreaking scenes which require the audience to prepare tissue next to them. According to some comments I read from the other viewer who had watch the drama, (I have yet to watch the drama, T_T), all the episodes made them cry. Since this drama begins with child actors until episode 4, the rating is not that high. I wonder why. Maybe too much tears? The main characters would be MY OPPA Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye. I love YEH since her coffee prince days. I don’t really like the second lead actor because he is waaaay too young for YEH. Seriously cast director? Seriously?? But, I changed my mind though. I think he can play that role well since he is really an awesome actor. The second lead actress is a bit old. *criticism at its best* nonetheless, I can’t wait to watch this drama. oo brother ku tersayang, cepat cepat balik. I want my drama. T_T   I want Nice Guy last episode too. Song joong ki oppa! I want Running Man 119 and 120 too!

The Official Wallpaper

The Child Actors. I can see the resemblance there. 

I changed my mind after I saw this picture. Yoo Seung Ho really can act well despite of his young age.  But still, seriously? 9 years?

The triangle love

Song Joong Ki oppa and Moon Chae Won!!

I heard Siwon has new drama, and Sung Joon, and Kim Woo Bin and and and...arrrrghhhhhhh.. So many!!
*fainted*
lots of dorama to watch
~annoying korean drama fan girl~

2 comments:

  1. Yoochun oppa, tgk online nga baru sampai ep.3...blm pun si yoochun klr +__+ huh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sya suruh bro sya donlod..harap2 hbis juga la sya tgk time cuti..

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW