Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 26 February 2012

Take a Sip

6 days more. I just can't wait to go back. I miss my family so much. So much that tears come out every time I think of them. You wouldn't know that feeling unless you one of me. Meaning that you study far from family. I know it is just within Malaysia, Sabah-Perak, Perak-Sabah but don't judge me. Yeah, I wouldn't know the feeling of my seniors who study abroad, in Warwick. I wouldn't know wouldn't I, because I will never have the chance to go there and deep inside my heart I'm so glad that government would not send us there. =)

take a sip of shake-shake before continuing my assignment. 
fighting! 

Muax muax owel. 



lots of love
~tayaldo~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW