Another Story Of My Life

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Just recently...

I was sick. oh no, Let me rephrase, I AM SICK.
It's been raining heavily.

The weather makes me stayed at home.
I want to go see Mr. Love.
They said Sabah experience STORM. Where??
It seems like it’s going to rain again today.
I hope there’s no any delay for our flight this Saturday.
The weather is very frightening now.
I still don't want to go back IPG. T.T 
Exam result this Friday?TGIF
Nothing good happens after 2am.
I seem to have big appetite to eat Maggie at home. *thinking of bringing my kitchen to dorm*
ok, I'm eating now. 






lots of taya~xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Tu la tu bha, asal balik tbn trus running nose brabis ni...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW