Another Story Of My Life

Friday 28 September 2012

The Unknown Memoir

Yeah, thats my blog's new name. I decided to change because of some reason. And yeah, if you notice, I also change my blog's look. Actually, it's my fault. I committed some stupid mistake and my blog became disaster. Previously, my blog was in Flipcard look, which is awesome, but it possess several weaknesses. I tried to change my Blog template again, uploading my old template, but in vain. Some shit happen, and tadaaa, i revert my blog to classic template, which resulting in disappearance some of my widgets. Damn, that's infuriating. So, I change it. I discarded some old widget that I still have, add some new widget, change my header and change the pictures. Well, the result is good. My blog is now simple than I thought it would. (on a side note: I'm artless)
I only use my Flipcard look for 8 days. Urgh, so much for 1 month >.<
Yeah, I love my blog (except for the backgroud, which is too subtle, it makes me look like I'm weak)


Always Keep The Faith 


lots of love
~tayaldoxoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW