Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Been there, Done that.


Life is a drama. It is full of stories you never know would happen. Maybe at one time, your life seems to be at the peak and may be happiest life you ever had, but who knows what might happen later on. As a wise man would say, everything happens for a reason. I did encounter some situation back there where this quote applies to me. There is a reason for everything that happens. You just need to wait and be patient for the reason to show up, and always have faith in God because God will never leave you even though some people might. God may present you with the best gift you ever had. In my situation, He gives me friends, whom I love so much and trust with all my heart. Friends who understand, friends who make you happy, friends who’ll give a helping hand in whatever situation you might encounter; friends who cry with you, friends who laugh with you, and most importantly, friends who love you like a family.

And thanks to certain person, because without you, I will not be able to sit here and write about my friends now (although you did hurt me full blast last time) or any of those hurtful experiences, well I guess, time will heal everything. In the process of healing, I realize that there are so many things in this world that are more worthy to do than thinking about the past and reminisce about those hurtful moments. You and I may be happy now, I’m glad we did. When I’m older, I will surely recall those memories again, just for the sake of remembering an old flame. (or maybe for the sake of my *cough*, grandchildren who wants to hear a love story from her *cough*, grandmother). Guess, memories never fade huh. 

You’ll never know what life is until you fall in love and fall out of love, aite? 
move on mate! 
oh crap, I'm distracted again. Bila la habis study kalau macam ni. \(>o<)/


lots of love
~tayaldo~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW