Another Story Of My Life

Friday 2 January 2015

2015, The beginning and surely not the end.

Things need to be done in 2015.
  1. Get an A in my last practicum.
  2. Conquer Mount Kinabalu!
  3. Increase my exam pointer in last two semester! 
  4. Travel with BFFs. 
  5. Eat anything I want to eat.
  6. Spend money on those things I couldn't buy before. 
  7. Get to know all my relatives, this time, no awkward gathering.
  8. Go to places. Any places.
  9. Ace my Action Research presentation and SPP interview. 
  10. LIVE MEANINGFULLY.
Yeah, no more "resolutions" and all those bullshit. No "new year new me" kind of stuff. Just a list of things need to be done, and should be accomplished accordingly. Final year, final chance to do better in my studies. God bless me in whatever I do. I pray to God for everything. I gained one more year to my age. I also hope I gained more wisdom for myself. 

To all my friends or anyone out there, I am so sorry if I hurt you in any way. Forgive me, because I am just normal human being and I am not perfect. I forgive those who hurt me physically or mentally. So, lets open new book and start new. Happy New Year 2015.  


Happy New year 2015 from me and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW