Another Story Of My Life

Monday 14 March 2011

memory that never last~

wow..its been ages since I updated my blog..I don't know what to write actually..maybe because of my stomach full with nasi goreng pataya..im so full i feel like i just ate a horse..haha! while listening to this korea song,,which I downloaded this morning with vee's broadband,,im thinking about japan..disasters in japan and it is really awful..i hope it won't affect Malaysia. especially sabah..huhu just thinking of that makes me scared. I hope everything will be okay in japan..amen+
hmm..okay,,since its holiday,,I have like 8 assignsments to be done,,I haven't started anything yet..my new distraction *free online korea drama*..aish..(no worries,,its 100% free)hehe..like I said,,im listening to this korea song,,its actually one of the ost from korean drama one fine day..my favourite song long time ago..listening to the song makes me want to turn back to my past to relive again the feeling while watching this drama in my home..my hidden message is,,yes I MISS MY HOMETOWN..:-(
OKAY..LETS GET SERIOUS..im determine to do my assignments..by hook or by crook..hoho..ya..God bless me please,,give me the quality of diligent and hardworking..ok..I think the one of many reasons im being lazy is that im not in my own room..! the KDCs take my room and I have to move to vee's room..shit..I really hate it..not vee's room,,the KDCs..oo for God sake,,i will never talk bad again about who will take my room because for some reasons,,God is punishing me for my bad mouth..I hope my room will be free from the odour or whatsoever scent from the KDCs..oo please..
ok..my "distraction" come back..*sigh*
I watch beethoven virus first and then baru buat assignments ok..bye2..
 lots of love~
taya..^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW