Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 10 April 2011

my life would suck without you

wow! its been ages,(again) since i updated my blog..since,(wait,im searching for the date for my last post,xD)..ok since 14 march.OMO. that long ordey arh..ish2..ok,im busy,busy with what?let me tell you..
1~ASSIGNMENTS
2~ASSIGNMENTS
3~ASSIGNMENTS
4~ ENGLISH LANGUAGE CAMP
see,my life is full with activities..i wanna kiss my ASS goodbye,but surely that is the impossible thing to do..opps,,ASS as in ASSignments ok..i still got forum to be done,,macbeth play,,LDV presentation,moral presentation,moral assignment,amali for PJ. but still,,taya survive..haha..xD 
ok,lets talk about what happened in my life recently, and of course "THE" English Language Camp. well, like all the camp i ever joined, at first it was boring and dull (no offense :P), the registration is not like what i imagine it would be like,,i thought maybe theres a chair or table for registration,,teeeett,,i was wrong.we were just standing at the astaka and were given file and name-tag.simple as that.haha then later at night,mdm kana brief us about this ELC,and that the end of our first day..the next day was our first job to do that is aerobic,haha me and santi incharged of warming up session..i guided all the teslians and was proud of it..xD after that is our ice breaking,,not that,,emm i can say,not that fun,but still we enjoyed every single activities..we came out with our group name RUBY RUBBER BABIES,why we chose that? no particular reason except for its unique-ness and almost similar to our group tongue twister..haha!
*********************************************************************************
(rehat sebentar,jemur kain)..HEHEHE..

ok,lets talk only bout the significant event that happened in this camp..emm,first my group won NIE,,thanks to cyril,dash and mark for their convincing speech and body gesture which attract miss flory to make us as the winning team..2nd, we were given chance to visit school and be there as a real teacher in front of real students, which makes me nervous yet excited. my group which consist of 30++ teachers we assigned to teach students in SK PAKATAN JAYA. now I know the real reason why I want to become a teacher..because I was born to teach students..! 3rd, for the skits presentation,our group won 2nd place which was shocking because our group did not practice until few hours to begin..wallaa..2nd place bha tu!haha credit to mark for his "strange" story and the actors and actresses..which include me as the lead role.."EGG CURRY EGG CURRY"!!
4th,JUNGLE TREKKING! first time into the jungle,i was assigned for group 4 which was santie's group at the first but she wants to be in shima's group which was my group,,haha,so its okay..its the same..in the jungle,i learned a lot,like the plants name,wild boar "footsteps" and mystic places. i was the photographer after Fatheen,so it was explainable why only few of my pictures in fatheen's camera..T.T Lastly,the last dinner! BARBEQUE!! i was like very early and helped the "food people" to prepare food..im helping them to "kiap kiap"(quek's words) and make sure that the chicken and fish not burned..it was very hard to keep my hand for not "curi2 makan" because of the very delicious aroma..mmuuaaahhh! mama miah..! it was very fun night and SPLENDID! everyone was having fun,and me and santie sempat tapau fishes lagi..haha!
then our last day..break camp,,before that we do our reflection in dewan seri keledang with mr.ruben and mr.earnest..break camp was fun..why?everyone having fun cleaned up the pulako's area..everyone works together like a team..ya!teamwork bebeh!and that is the end of our exciting and full with thrilled camp..im gonna miss that moment.."I think after the Language Camp, the TESLian bonds getting stronger. Everytime we met with each other at anywhere, we smile & say Hi!"(bel michael,2011) it is indeed true!!! 


My Name-Tag ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW