Another Story Of My Life

Friday 15 April 2011

my class new TAG LINES

me and santie's new creation..or is it? yes..it is..haha
as mention above, our class new TAGLINES. but sadly it is just for the boys..haha

in our class 


  • HANYA HAAZIQ  PALING TINGGI
  • HANYA SYED PALING COMEL
  • HANYA IHSAN PALING BAIK
  • HANYA AZUANG PALING MACHO
  • HANYA PIDAH PALING HENSEM
3 to come..it just that we don't have any tagline that suit for the other boys..xD
SO SORRY THEN..

I think we should come up with the girls taglines later,it will be interesting(evil laugh)
and I create my own tagline,,maybe 
HANYA TAYA PALING COMEL??HAHAHA..or maybe
HANYA TAYA PALING SPORTY? 
HANYA TAYA PALING "GANAS"?
HANYA TAYA PALING KUAT SUARA?
HANYA TAYA PALING LADY MACBETH?(haha,out of topic) or probably..
HANYA TAYA PALING RIANG..

i think the last one suit me the best..haha don't you think so people..hahahaahah!

to be continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW