Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 25 May 2011

23 may 2011

actually nothing special on this very date..it just that today is our class SGM (semestrial general meeting) and again I will be the coordinator for social studies =.="
and I learn one thing, being unpopular does mean something..hehehe..
and 3 days more i will be back..to where? my beloved sabah.. how i miss sabah and my home..also my family and also my friends...especially my heart,aldo..T.T
and...today i start my new addiction to another korean drama "my princess".. actually i should have watch it long time ago, i got the dvd which i borrow from lala.. but i never have the chance to watch because of my tight schedule(cehh,macam artis la pula) and now, it is already 2.26am and i still cannot take my eyes off that drama..haha! well, its ok for me cause i have nothing to do, i don't have exam..xD
so thats for now, gonna continue my drama..oo seung heon,,nomo nomo chua..yipuda!!! but, still cannot fight my geunsuk oppa...but still lose to my aldo oppa..hihi
*first thing i wanna do when i get back sabah is,,sleep in my room and eat home made food by my beloved mom, i miss u mom!!*
..and then i want to go date with baby keci everyday....muax aldo!
thats all,,nighty night and morning peeps!!!!! GBU..
lots of love
taya..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW