Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 8 May 2011

I'm hypocrite, and I hate pretender..


Sucks...Sucks when people do things that I don't like but I actually do the same thing. Sucks Me.! I try not to be hypocrite, but sometimes the feelings just won't go away... I cannot judge a person, which is so obvious. Only God can judge us. I know what I’m doing and I am aware of the consequences...like the peribahasa “berani buat berani tanggung”…

I hate pretender, which is irony because me myself is a damn loser PRETENDER! I hate it when I don’t like this particular person, I have to pretend to like the person. I hate it so much that I want to rip my heart out...huh! People think they know me, but no. I have the biggest secret in my life that no one knows...Sound mystery isn’t it? miahaha.. That is so Legend...wait for it…DARY!!(Thanks Barney)
I hate liars… Or cheater or trickster or swindler… the most unforgivable-sinful-low level of people in the world. Stupid liars! Once you lied to me, I’ll make sure that you’ll get that back…I’ll pay for it… (yes,im evil)
So people, when you get piss off when people do something that is not right in your eyes, take a mirror and look at yourself first…when you are sure that you yourself is clean, (not clean as in clean, well, you know what I mean,) you have all the right to get mad… that’s how you avoid yourself being a HYPOCRITE.
I think I write too much that I don’t even understand what I wrote… crap...
P/s: check your typing speed at this link...
http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/
Yeah babe...I got 106 points...Sucks...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW