Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 21 May 2011

entry mengarut, cerita merepek campur campur, bahasa mix mix... total up, stupid miahahaha!

apa macam? tajuk entry ni sangat la bangang..haha cause sometimes we need to do something stupid in our life, and in my case,  i do stupid thing everyday...*sigh*


Ok...The story goes like this… (the very bad way to begin a sentence=.=’) yesterday, we went to stadium ipoh for perasmian mssm ipoh..waa..i don’t know that ipoh is the Tuan rumah for mssm this year… and, the opening ceremony was a blast! I like the firework damn much! I keep on shouting happy New Year, because it was really like New Year! And then we saw contingent from sabah!! Omaigod! Adala satu dua I know... I mean really, only two...haha because those two athletes are from TAMBUNAN!  Harry and Gloria are the names… and santi was like very excited, she goes and greet the entire athlete from Sabah and they were like bingung2… maybe they thought santi from semenanjung… probably org Perak...haha! we were there for like 2 hours and half2… we got back here (maktab) at 11.20pm… I glared at the clock at the pondok security last night…and then as usual, sms my heart right after I got into my room… he already sleep that time T.T…he was kinda sick..poor baby...


perbarisan,,opss..abg haziq half badan..

this is when we off light and pasang cahaya perpaduan


this is our vip sit

santi buddy and me



Ok… so, my mind is blank right now >.<

Ya right! So, after approximately 1 year living here, in perak, in ipg, my second home, I’ve adapted many cultures and slang. Blajo bahaso org semenanjung ( ini slang mana ni?) alaa… I call it semenanjungian slang bha… so it was normal if I inserted few semenanjung slang in my writing… not my fault, it was KPM's fault, send me here to study..sudala flight ticket bapa I yg sponsor, bukan bapa kau..! kaya sangat la sya.. (mak bapa ko x ajo ke?)hahahah! BUT! One thing for sure, im still and always be, pure sabahan and dusun!! Godammit! Sepa cakap tu saya lupa daratan, sni kau… kasi makan selipar!

Again blank T.T…

Hah~comics! I love comics! I love their story and drawing.. (Although nowadays, the story plotline in the comics are all the same.. =.=’’) I can’t draw. Not that I have cripple hand or something like that, it just that I don’t have talent to draw! That’s one reason I choose science stream when I was in Form 4 (because budak sc xda subjek seni. Glad!) And other reason is, I hate arts because I’m not talented at all!!! Jeles nampak org pandai melukis, macam I want to potong their tangan… waa waa waa, jahatnya saya…(did I say potong??)
ini part 2..part 1 my comics ada d sabah..
mau tmbah koleksi!


Lastly before I post this entry mengarut,

I hate to read blog where the grammatical errors cannot be forgiven! Cehh, pandai sangat la grammar saya ni.. mana ada.. it just that when I blogwalking to others blog, when I read their entries in ENGLISH and then rupa2nya hampeh!! Write in direct English lagi tu..
Example~ but can with him then nevermind… (sendiri translate)
But because of the too long movie story??? (wrong di sisi grammar!!)
Sedih I read all this sentence… huhu moral of the story, don’t write anything in English unless you know what you are writing and make sure it is understandable T.T
That’s all for today..penat mengarut..


selitan iklan apa apa lah sewaktu dengannya..i bought my own contact lens..at last..it is violet in colour.. it makes my eyes look double bigger!
concentrate only on the contact lens right into my eyes..
lupakan yang lain xD


p/s~sorry if I ada terkasar bahasa,,mak bapa sya x ajar nak tulis entry mengarut.. sya sendiri yg buat dengan rela hati..miahaha..Siapa2 terasa let me know..I want to say sorry, sincere sorry from the bottom of my heart..Peace no war^^

1 comment:

  1. Seriously I blame my long lost blog for not being able to read this sooner, like right after it was published. Today, almost the end of 2013 bru i terbaca u...itu pun sbb ada di linkwithin! ceit.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW