Another Story Of My Life

Friday 30 September 2011

Bad Day

1. Sleep at 5am in the morning.
2. Moral class at 10 am.
3. Suppose to wake up at 9am sharp to print assignments.
4. Moral class change to 9.30am. Wake up at 8.55am. 
5. Fcuk it.
6. Open laptop, start printing.
7. Half way printing, rush to take a bath.
8. Finish bathing, printing continue.
9. Look at my finger, I lost my ring.
10. Rush back to bathroom.
11. Accidentally struck the edge of my bed.
12. Oh damn that hurt. fcuk.
13. Rush to class.
14. Late for half an hour.
15. Presented my "racism and discrimination" topic.
16. Lecturer said should find example from our own country, Malaysia.
17. Defend myself by saying its a sensitive issues in Malaysia.
18. She asked if I'm not a Malaysian, what am I?
19. I'm a Sabahan.
20. Later she found out that my topic under global topic.
21. I was right after all.
22. Went to canteen, don't have appetite.
23. Bought milo.
24. Back in my room, search for the ring.
25. Confirm. lose my ring.
26. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
27. Wake up and go to block A.
28. Gave Cyril his Hard disc. 
29. Ask for Maggie from Cyril.
30. Yeah, i walk like a cripple old lady. My knee hurt like hell. fcuk. fcuk. fcuk.!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW