Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 4 September 2011

another story


Boy: Marry me.. ?
Girl: Do you have a house.. ?
Boy: No..
Girl: Do you have a BMW car.. ?
Boy: No..
Girl: How much is your salary.. ?
Boy: No salary.. but,..
Girl: No but. You have nothing.. How can i marry you.?? Leave please.!!
Boy: (talk to himself) I have one villa, 3 property lands, 3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche.. Why I still need to buy BMW.?! How can I get the salary when actually I'm the BOSS..

moral of the story~BUY BMW..(kidding)



lots of love
~belletaya~xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LETTER FROM A desperate FGHEN.
    TAYA,
    DO PGHAY FOR THIS KIND OF CGHEATUGHURE TO COME INTO MY LIFE. I'LL MAGHY HIM FOGH SUGHE.
    SANgMi.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW