Another Story Of My Life

Friday 23 September 2011

Google +

what is that? yeah, I've been asking the same question since 2 months ago. and finally got some answer for that. according to my friends, its just like Facebook but much more simpler. and yeah, i found out that it does not complicated as Facebook nowadays. Facebook keep changing and changing. i just cannot keep myself up with it. Google + kinda new, nevertheless i started using it. have you? i have Google + account and recommend you guys to have one too. we just need to slowly adapt with it, then it's fine.
then how about Facebook? yaa. lets just say, we kinda need to have new stuff. FB was like years ago. i didn't say it was out dated like Friendster, Myspace and Tagged. it just that we new environment. cehhh..*roll eye*
i still have my Frienster, Myspace and tagged account, but I rarely check on them. *wasted*
so come on, start today for the future!!
lets Google Plus-ing!!




p/s~i hate the new friendster.its only about game and how dare they delete my old profile and all the pictures in it!!!fuck it..i don't even remember friendster's old logo!!how i miss old days..miss u Mr. old Friendster!

lots of love
~tayaldo~xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW