Another Story Of My Life

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Random Thought

imagine you go into a very dark cave with you friends. suddenly you lost. but because you believe your friends will come and find you, so you just relax and do something to distract you mind from "unrealistic" thought. you begin to discover the cave with your small torchlight. you found many names were written on the wall. "A was here", "BI and BA was here", "LULU and LALA was here"... 
"cehh, so many people been here before" 
and you also want to try write your name on the wall. "bla bla was here" *wink wink*
suddenly, you discover a weird handwriting on the wall.
a chills run down you spine, and you break into cold sweat
*I WAS HERE, I'M STILL HERE*


fcuk it.

I WAS HERE, I'M STILL HERE





~aldotaya~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW