Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 19 November 2011

Genting Highlands Trip

on 16-17 nov, we went to Genting. Our first class trip. at first, we wanna go Langkawi, but eventually chose Genting. nice choice indeed. Genting best. 
unfortunately, we did not have the chance to play all the games there, coz of the RAIN!! cilake btul. so i only played few games and luckily, i get to play SPACE SHOT! my favourite game. 
bcoz it was a class trip, it became memorable moment for us all. 
I love my class, sporting, hyper, take care of each other. and a big thank you to our beloved Ex-KU, Syed for everything. beginning until the end, took care of everything alone. 
next year we go to Langkawi ya guys!!
me n best buddy!

i really like my long hair. xD

the best friend. 

K12+ 1 K13..haha

i look "awsful" here. really nice. thanks wind. my hair look great.

i wonder why they all look handsome here. camera trick maybe?

our teddy bear!

Our twins from Warwick.

i like this pic bcoz i like purple. haha

whatdehell.

K12 archers

i feel awesome

this is our "grand" food.
start from rice num 1 with vege=rm22, next to it(mine)=rm13,
next=rm29(d only 1 with lots of lauk pauk), next=rm11, next=rm12?

licin bha saya makan. rm 13 tu!

eh eh, warwick students la.

ALL TIME FAVOURITE

our tags

b4 goin home

that winter cap santi's wearing really cute.

1 comment:

  1. I loike this! I miss Genting, as A class, we're great :) I mean, we're great as a class, haha...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW