Another Story Of My Life

Monday 7 November 2011

No Money No Talk. Shut Up!

no money no talk. there's a reason why people invent that phrase. if u don't have money, of course one thing u do is shut up and begging for mercy. ahaha. kiddin. ok actually, i just want to say that it's been 5 days since i last eat rice. YES, 5 DAYS OF HELL. Maggie has been my loyal companion since. ya,i know Maggie is not healthy but in times like this, Maggie is my saviour. I adore u Maggie but I have to dump u soon. Sorry.

2 days more for the final exam yet preparation is sucks. NO! I'M SUCKS! God help me.

I'm typing this while listening to this "soothing" music that comes from my stomach. shit. hungry to the infinity.

*shot myself for being lazy bump*
I'm damn poor!!!




lots of hungry
~tayaldo~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW