Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 29 January 2012

Holiday's Over and It's Suck

The holiday is over. And the noises haunt me back. Oo I hate noisessssss... I haven't done anything for our presentation tomorrow. Finished reading "A Little Place off the Edgware Road", its for the purpose of LIE presentation and actually I have no idea what should we present to class. o.O 
Magically, I'd slept for the whole day today and done nothing. Like seriously. Sleeping Like A Boss. This may be how I celebrate the end of holiday. T.T With no allowance in my possession. 
Sleeping is the best. The best part is, you dream about anything, and if you lucky you remember your dream.   
This exactly how it goes with 90% of my dreams.

Tomorrow, its gonna be another day. New chapter. New life. The only thing that keep me waking up in the morning is allowance. seriously. ALLOWANCE Y U NO FAST IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

This exactly how it will be tomorrow morning. 

Holiday's over. Presentations await. That is how life should be. 

lots of love
~tayaldo~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW