Another Story Of My Life

Friday 27 January 2012

Morning Moaning

The title sound totally wrong. I know. And it is still holiday. I know.
You know that situation when some people cannot sleep and they bored to death (like me), they begin to do something that is totally unimaginable? well, that's not me. *sigh*
The thing is, I cannot sleep. So, with this time given, I re-decorate my blog template, and it is not that awesome as I expected it would be. I do some changes, SOME changes, and it looks totally the same. Well, maybe not for my header and some of the pictures.
as the time shows 2.30 am, the sound of a silent night creeps me out. I go to the toilet and realize that I'm the only person that haven't sleep. I look at the tree and saw something moving. MY GAWD! it just wind.....
I go to toilet like few times in several hours. like seriously. I hate it. I hate it when I have to pee and I have to go the toilet and it is very distant. Anything could happen in that particular time before reaching the toilet. Maybe a stalker will come and kidnap you or Maybe a bear will come and eat you. Ok, that's bullshit.
I hate waking up in the middle of sleeping and dreaming only to go pee! PEE Y U NO UNDERSTAND ME!


I guess that's it. Looking forward to sleeping without any distraction. I mean pee. 


lots of love
~tayaldo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW