Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 Resolutions. In Brief.

2014 resolutions
  1. Burn those embarrassing belly fat! Go go!
  2. Conquer Mount Kinabalu!
  3. Increase my exam pointer! Do the best in practicum!
  4. Travel outside Malaysia! Oh yeah!
  5. Eat healthily!
  6. Spend money wisely!
  7. Make no enemies!
  8. Once again, expand my social community! *should go to more wedding invitation now*
  9. Take good care of my health.
  10. LIVE HAPPILY.

Happy New Year 2014! My resolutions this year seem more like a wish list, list of things I need to do rather than to achieve, but I think it is just the same. What’s important is at the end of the day, I managed to follow and accomplished my own resolutions.  

Like last year, I am actually pretty serious with my resolutions. It acts as a reminder to me, things I need to do in my life, things I need to focus and achieved so that I don’t deviate from my present path to become a respectable human and a future teacher. I am getting older, I think it’s time I should act my age. But deep down I’m still a child. My mom said “selagi belum kahwin, masih tanggungan keluarga, kamu (refer to me and siblings) tu masih tanggungjawab kami”. Well, I guess I am still a child then.

I hope this year, everything will turn out to be just fine. Above all, thank God for everything.
Shout out to my parents, siblings, grandmas, grandpa, aldo, BFFs, new and old friends from all over the world, I wish you guys A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 and let the party beginnnnn!

Happy TUKAR TAHUN!

Here's my twins trying to wish happy new year. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014, HUGS AND KISSES
~FADALYA ANABELLE PETRUS 2014~

2 comments:

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW