Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 18 January 2014

Stickman, King Midas and others

Yesterday was Thaipusam, which I never bother to celebrate because as I grew up in Sabah, Thaipusam had never been a state holiday. I mean only certain states celebrate it (and got one day holiday) so when I first experience this celebration here in Perak, well, I have nothing much to say though, except to boast about it to my Sabahan friends at SABAH (because yunno Sabah no holiday, hoho)

So, I’ve been diligently jogging every evening. We have this regular team joggers (all are classmates), which I just realize just now, are all BORNEO people! Ok except for Pidah who is a Kelantanese. It’s not like we didn’t expand our “jogger community” to other classmates, but every time I invite them to our “let’s go jogging so we lose fat evening”, they always give excuses. Well, who am I to judge. Everyone has their own way of losing fat (and be healthy *cough*).

Back to the title, we have this one subject LGA – language arts, where this Sem we are required to stage a drama or play as an assignment (I think, is it?). Since this subject has no exam, our play/drama will probably carries 100% marks. I hope no UAK because I so lazy to study ok.

So my teammates include 5 people. It is so difficult to come out with one decent play yunno. Nevertheless, we choose King Midas – the King who has gold touch. And of course we adapt it so that each of us have our own character and a fair share of screen time during the play. BUT, that is also a problem for us! We are still discussing about the plot and doing drafts here and there. We have to finish everything by March and stage our play early March. We pretty much don’t have enough time. But whatever.   

So this was our first draft from Pidah (which is not so clear) and his stickman. Which is probably better than my stickman.



Second draft featuring my stickman with spike hair, curl hair, and a broom. yes, the witch is holding a broom. I call this abstract stickman art.



lots of arts
~taya'14~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW