Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 8 January 2014

52 Week Money Challenge


so I found this on the internet (Facebook), and I was thinking, why not I challenge myself to do this? It seems interesting. But since I am still a student, I may forfeit this challenge at any time. You know, when I don't have money. Santi said it is better to do it backwards, meaning that, for first week instead of keeping $1, its better to keep $52 and for second week keep $51 and so on. 
Maybe it is a good idea cause I know towards the end of the year, we don't have that much money left especially for us, IPG-ian who rely on allowance so much.
For now, I am still doing it normally. I am now in second week. We'll see how it goes. I may stop when I really don't have money anymore. Aigoo~
Jia You!

Lots of love
~taya~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW