Another Story Of My Life

Sunday 4 August 2019

Random post (After 3 years)

This is seriously random. It's been about 3 years since I last wrote (fine, type) anything. I was reading through my old posts, and GOD it was so cringy! All the grammatical mistakes, the messy writing and jumbled up ideas. I am so sorry to whoever stumbled upon this blog of mine and felt cringy as hell when reading. That was the old me, who was so bad in English but insisted on writing in English just because she studied English in college. Hah! Not to say the now me is better in English, no, absolutely no. One might say, my English is getting worse. Posted to rural school really do affect your ability to speak in good English. It's because, you have no one to talk to in English. Yup, that's why I couldn't improve on my English. 

Welp, I guess this is just it. Just felt like I needed to write something, and where else can I write but this beautiful blog of mine. Okay, that's too much. 


hashtagitsbeen3years 
hashtagwhenhashtagisnotevenpopularthen
hashtagsomanychangesinjust3years

~Miss Lya~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW