Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 18 June 2011

3 weeks of silent holiday

*after 3 weeks*....
ya..take a look at my last post,,i'll not be able to update my blog for  3 weeks,,yes,,that is indeed true..i want to write about everything that happen in my life in this "silent" 3 weeks holiday..but later la..haha im still in lcct with santie..waiting for our flight that will be on,,emmm,,3 hours from now..yes..boring..and now i feel like i lose something very important,,i don't want to go back,,but..what can i do..they pay me to study..so i have to come back no matter what happen..yeah,,i mean my allowance..*sigh*...k i continue later..
penat menaip,,sakit tengkuk..adesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW