Another Story Of My Life

Saturday 25 June 2011

let's write! vacation part one.

ok,since i've nothing to do and considering that i've promise myself to write about my holiday,,here i am,,ready to talk about everything..ceh ceh..haha ok,so this story begins 4 weeks ago.starting 28 of may where the holiday started..ok so my first day of holiday went badly..me and santi went to the terminal to find bus or whatsoever that could take us home,,BUT, it was the day where we did not expect to be such unfortunate for us because there were no buses or unsers at all to tambunan! shit! WE WAIT AND WE WAIT AND WE WAIT..until it shows 3 or 4 pm?? we decided to take kereta sapu,which cost us 25 ringgit per head,,and u know what, it actually cost us 30 ringgit and i asked the driver,,"25 ringgit tak boleh ka?" because the initial price was 25 ringgit  and suddenly he raised the price..bullshit kan..so final fee was 25 ringgit..cis!
and so we headed home,very tired that me and santi slept along the way..we stopped at Gunung Emas and i went to the toilet,i left my handphone and when i got back to the car,,my handphone was missing! naaa,i was panicked..search all over my bag,,and that time i suspected this man who sitting beside me to stole it..*embarrassed* my HP actually inside my bag..kakakaka! sorry uncle..so two hours later,,we reached TAMBUNAN!! it was a very relieved feeling that we finally reached our hometown..it was actually more to feeling of safe,,u know,,surround by people u know,,nothing bad will ever happen to me *knock on wood_palis2* so glad to see my family..especially owel..and so my silent holiday begin..^^
waiting for our flight in LCCT with McFlurry from McDonald!

our flight..curi2 tangkap gmbar la..

takda keja lain..

santi's and my dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW