Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Unplanned plans are good plans

It's September, and it's holiday! I've been gone through hell for two months, now's the time for me to rest. and watch movies and dramas and movies and dramas.

The idea of resting alone in my room was fantastic except the first day alone, I was so lonely I could cry. It's just that now with my new roommate -someone that I can talk to- went back, I have no one to talk to and I just felt melancholic. Figured that I have too much time in my hand, I decided to learn the ukulele. Learned the easiest song for the beginner, Jason Mraz's I'm Yours.

I finally got some fresh air on monday. We went jalan jalan to bowl. Ok, that was our initial plan but since the bowling center we went in Ipoh Parade was full and the queue was too long, we cancelled the bowling and opt for karaoke instead. This was not planned, but it was a good back up plan. Since there are seven of us in one room for karaoke and we only bought for one hour, it was not enough. What more with Bibi's insistence on holding the microphone without giving it to others (yes bibi, admit it, haha). But we had fun and eventhough Cyril refused to sing, he eventually gave in and sang duet with Mark. Cyril sang like an artist, I swear I could hear some vibrator in his voice.

After that, we went back the guys' home to take Pidah's bag so that we could send him to bus terminal. Unfortunately, Ihsan had to head back home because of some unfortunate event happened to his neighbour. We managed to grab some food and drink at the McDonald near Mydin.

On the way home, I forgot whose idea was it, but we suddenly decided to watch late night movie. We decided to watch the maze runner and chose Ipoh Parade's Cinema since there's a 11.30pm movie. Mark took the wrong lane and we went through two toll stations before we could get to IP. Well, better than waiting too long in IP I guess.

By the time the movie finished, it was almost two am. It was way past our curfew time in hostel. (Yes, we have curfew until 11, duh) We just slept in Cyril's house, in his room. Being a good host, Cyril prepare the bed for us and let us use his Listerine (which took my taste buds, I cannot taste salty and sweet taste for now) . In the morning, he bought us Roti Canai from God knows where. We didn't even know he went out to buy it because we slept in. If it isn't for Bibi, I think Eja and I'll wake up some time in the afternoon. We took the breakfast in the living room like family. So that hows it feels like to live outside campus. Another wishlist officially marked down!

We love a good company!
~Happy Malaysia Day~
~tayaxoxo~

2 comments:

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW