Another Story Of My Life

Monday 18 July 2011

DATUK NICOL, WOULD YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

Who is Datuk Nicole Ann David? I bet you know her. She is one of the most talented squash players in the world. She is well-known worldwide because of her skills and achievements in squash.
If I have the chance to say something to Datuk Nicole, I would ask her how she managed her time between study and her carrier as a squash player and also as a student. I want her to share her secret with us. Datuk Nicole scored excellent results in her PMR and SPM. Datuk Nicole is not only the first Malaysian to be crowned world number 1, she is also the first Asian woman to be ranked number one.
If I have the chance to say something to Datuk Nicole, I would like to ask her if she would like to be my personal coach. I love squash but I can’t play. I would like to ask her to become my coach so that I can be a world champion one day too.
Lastly, if I ever have the chance to meet Datuk Nicole and say something to her, I want to ask her what would be her plan after retirement. She is great but greatness somehow, will come to an end. There will always be a person to take over the crown that she is wearing now. Is she going to be a squash trainer? Is she going to be a teacher or is she going to join any political party with the title Datuk given to her? This triggers my curiosity to learn more about Datuk Nicole. I might not get the answer for my question now, but somehow I hope that someday I meet her and ask her face to face. 
 
Datuk Nicol pun pandai bergaya tau..

*this is what i suppose to present tomorrow for English carnival speakers corner. this is really troublesome. i spent my lunch time only to do this speech and did not even eat proper lunch.. consequences? starving.. this is what i called "superego". this term is what we learnt in p.moral.. and i'm the presenter for this topic..=.=" after finish presenting moral, i rushed back to dewan only to find that they haven't started practicing their speech because Mrearnest was not there.. what the.. im tired man..and i stayed at dewan until 5pm..the funny thing was, i was sitting on a chair and suddenly i fell asleep without i realized it.. so embarrassing.. so i ask permission from Mr. Earnest to go back to my room with my empty stomach.. this is torturing.. i waited until 6, then i went to canteen and i was there for like 1 hour? (ok, this is exaggerate a bit, haha) 20 minit maybe? they just finish cooking my dinner..!! oh no..its lundin..lunch+dinner..i was to tired..after eating my lundin, i spent few minutes to type my speech..above is my speech..=) and then sleep..zzzzzzzzz...until 9.30 when jibah sms me to take my nasi koboi in her room..and now, im here, writing a.k.a typing and updating my blog..sekian..
*lots of love*
=taya=

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW