Another Story Of My Life

Tuesday 26 July 2011

late at night

take five to update blog..^^ currently doing Social Studies, since tomorrow we gonna present it.. ok, United Nation is one of the many topic that keep my mind blank every time i read it..=.=" what is gender inequality in UN? Peace Building? swear! this is the first time i  ever heard that word.. i thought peace building is some kind of building that everyone gather for meeting and discuss about peace..miahaha..if u want to know what peace building are, find it urself..me myself having difficulties finding the right and exact information..*sigh* ok..i have to finish my PN, ES, LDV and all my assignmentssssss..damn, how i hate assignment..i can't wait for august..why?later la i tell..k, thats all..my five min done..saranghae!! 

lots of love
~taya^^aldo ~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW