Another Story Of My Life

Tuesday 19 July 2011

welcoming my arrival, one year ago..

did i ever mention to you that i was the second intake here in maktab? yes, i were.. and today, 19/07/2010, is my first anniversary i study here, in IPGKI.. my other friends, where mostly of them are the first intakers, which mean there already celebrated their anniversary last month on 28 may.. but for some of us, 4 of us to be exact, me, bibi, efi and vanessa today is a memorable day, where one year ago, was the first time we met each other, and at that time, i only know Vanessa.  probably because she lives in the same block as me and same level..
for me, it was a tough decision to made to be here in IPGKI, maybe because it is far from sabah, and of course far from my hometown. when i first got the message, i couldn't believe it.. so i went to a cyber cafe and checked, there it was, my name on it.. Fadalya Petrus, INSTITUT PENDIDIKAN KAMPUS IPOH PERAK. what??!! i don't know what to say at that time. i'm happy but at the same time i felt frustrated, the moment i decide to forget about maktab and focus on my studies in form six, yes, i went through 2 months of form six which was great, that moment, suddenly the message change everything.. it was hell! damn miserable feeling. i cried. yes i admit, not because i'm happy but because i'm sad.. leaving my family was not an option. and of course, leaving aldo.. luckily he understand that this is not my fault, it was pendidikan's faults..huh
and of course, all preparation was a mess! i only have 3 days to prepare everything..i departed from sabah on 18/07/2010..it was sunday..and yes, I'M ALL ALONE..i repeat..I'M ALL ALONE..but that was not a problem since i've been in perak before..and i know that everything gonna be just fine..^^
everything was under control, except for some other things which i would not reveal because it was too embarrassing to tell..and here i am, still alive.healthy and strong..happy and cheerful..luckily i have many amazing friends to accompany in my 5 years journey here..and also, my best buddy, which also come from sabah, from tambunan, from same primary school, and 1 month of next-door-classmate in form six, yes it u santi jo..haha and now, we are again classmate for 5 years.. some people asked, tidak boring ka?? haha, i would say yes,,haha but its good to be with someone that u already know for a long time, maybe because the chemistry, i would say so.. well, I'M NOT ALONE anymore.. God bless all my journey..Amen..
18/07/2010
in kkia..waiting for departure..me and baby..

me and my best girlfriend, ichel muah muah..

anty ichel, my dad, me and ichel..

naa, im in my form six unifrom..im not lying about form six ok. 
its me n ichel..^^
19/07/2010
this is me one year ago..ready for registration.
i look tidy rite?hoho naive..

the last picture i took in lasall centre. 
i stayed there one night..TQ Isaac for everything. 

lots of love
taya =) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. congrate2 :) together2 we can do it...no pain no gain bha...luckily we have cyril, couldn't imagine life without him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ya..luckily ada bank menemani sepanjang 5 tahun ni..xD

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW