Another Story Of My Life

Wednesday 22 June 2011

not yet..

okay,,so i promise myself that i will write everything that happen in my life in my 3 weeks "silent" holiday right..but now in busy,so weekend i'm gonna write everything..i promise myself..if xda aral melintang la..haha just want to say,,ok,,i came across this one post in fb which makes me disgusted..bitch! i don't know if the post has something to do with me or him,,but still i hate that post...bitch!!! grrrrrrrrrrr...!!!! kalau da ex tu ex la selamanya..bitch!
*okay,so i am little mad right now...BITCH,fu*k..!!!!*

.....i miss u aldo...
now listening to song title "slumber" by OAG..nice song..aldo pernah main gitar by lagu ni..huhu miss him!!


*once again,,i hate that bitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW