Another Story Of My Life

Thursday 18 August 2011

Asian Guy~

For me, Asian guys are more handsome compare to western guys..why? of course because I'm a Asian,and I proud of it..haha actually that is not reason, it just that I like Asian guys because they are charming, well, some..haha I like Asian Guys that have chinese look yet round eyes..emm.. mostly, I like Korean Guy..ya ya, I know.. I'm one of K-Pop fans..ya ya..xD so, I have crush with many Korean artist..ya, I'm not faithful enough to just have crush on one person..eh, but I'm not faithful to my "oppas" from Korea only ok, I always faithful to my love"oppa"..ya, we know who..xD
so, my first crush is.......
LEE MIN HO!!!!
he looks cute here

cute also..^^
i know him and first saw him from the drama, boys over flower..and TQ to best buddy, santi..she recommended me to this drama..haha
my 2nd crush.....
IKUTA TOMA!!!!
he looks awesome!

aaaaww~kawaii!!
yeah, that guy from hanazakari no kimitachi e..he plays Nakatsu shuichi..very kawaii!! I immediately fall in love with his cuteness..
my 3rd crush is...
JANG GEUN SUK!!!!
Ya, he looks cute..

*drool*

his eyes....
yeah, JGS from you're beautiful..also from mary stayed out all night,also from baby and me, do re mi fa so la ti..ya ya, so many..this is just half of his drama and movie..this is my longest crush..haha..*sigh*

my latest crush....
MICKY PARK YOOCHUN!!!!!!!!
with junsu..he is just too cute to describe!!

he looks cool with this hair.

his body *drool*
*drool* *drool* *drool*
ok..I actually cannot remember why I like him..haha but maybe because of this drama, Sungkyunkwan scandal, which I haven't watch..T.T and from his MV..now that I mention it, I really don't know why I suddenly have crush on him..waaaaaaaaa~scary..haha *oppa! you are just too cute to describe! 

lots of love
~taya~ xoxoxoxoxo






2 comments:

  1. Uittt, whaddehell, why JGS drop to 3rd place??? i mean like, now u know LMH is handsomer, handsomest i must say, hihi...klu sy LMH 1st, 2nd LMH, 3rd LMH...betapa setianya sy, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..puhlizzz..bukan drop la tu..bca bha..JGS my third crush..bukan drop to number 3..my longest crush lagi tu..oi2..LMH arh..dulu bukan main si won..haha

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT RESERVED: TAYALDO 1992-UNTIL NOW